Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to attend monthly meetings, share ideas and parenting resources, and connect with other MoMs.
- Access to our members-only Google Drive, lending library of resource books, Member Directory, Resource Guide, and private Facebook group. Our Facebook members are very active and are often able to answer questions and give recommendations in no time.
- Organized playdates at nearby family destinations – zoos, parks, farms, etc. This is a great way to get out with those who understand the challenges of multiples.
- An emailed monthly newsletter, Challenger, with updates on our latest activities.
- Participation in the club formalities, including annual election of Club Officers, budget approvals, fundraising, and other opportunities to contribute your ideas, time, and talents.
- Having a mentor, being a mentor, or taking part in our Lift-Off encouragement meetings.
- Leadership opportunities in both elected and appointed positions, which which provide vision, organization, and on-the-ground support for all club activities.
- Membership in MOA (Multiples of America), which provides quarterly e-magazines, monthly newsletters, annual research reports, specialized sub-groups, scholarship opportunities, and an annual national convention.
- Bonding and socializing with club members and their families. Whether it’s family time, couples time or mom time, we have a variety of chances throughout the year to be entertained. From holiday parties and summer barbecues to paint nights and dinners to crafting and escape rooms, we offer a number of activities to keep us all entertained. Meet new friends or catch up with old ones.
- Discounts with local partners.
– 20% off monthly memberships or punchcards at Fit4Mom
– 10% off member’s estate plan (including spouse, if applicable) as Avenir Law Group
– 5% off elderberry items at Elderberry Fairy
– 10% off at Brittany’s Simply Delicious Bakery
– 1 free class; $15 off a session at Zumbini with Crystal
– 1 day of coordinated sessions with Allison Leigh Photography
Click here for information on how to join or renew your membership.