Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to attend monthly meetings, share ideas and parenting resources, and connect with other MoMs.
- Access to our members-only section of the website, lending library of resource books, and private Facebook group. Our Facebook members are very active and are often able to answer questions and give recommendations in no time.
- Organized playdates at nearby family destinations – zoos, parks, farms, etc. This is a great way to get out with those who understand the challenges of multiples.
- Participation in the club formalities, including annual election of Club Officers, budget approvals, fundraising, and other opportunities to contribute your ideas, time, and talents.
- Having a mentor, being a mentor, or taking part in our Lift-Off encouragement meetings.
- Leadership opportunities in both Chairmom and board member positions, which which provide vision, organization, and on-the-ground support for all club activities.
- Membership in FOMOTC (Florida Organization of Mothers of Twins Club), which hosts an annual state convention where you can meet other MoMs like yourself, publishes four newsletters each year, and offers scholarships.
- Membership in MOA (Multiples of America), which provides quarterly magazines, annual research reports, specialized sub-groups, scholarship opportunities, and an annual national convention.
- Bonding and socializing with club members and their families. Whether it’s family time, couples time or mom time, we have a variety of chances throughout the year to be entertained. From holiday parties and summer barbecues to paint nights and dinners to crafting and escape rooms, we offer a number of activities to keep us all entertained. Meet new friends or catch up with old ones.
- Discounts with local partners.
– 10% off all purchases at Giving Tree Consignment
– 20% off monthly memberships or punchcards at Fit4Mom
– can try unlimited number of age-appropriate classes for one week, and can purchase a 12-class pass for $160 or a 15-class pass for $200 at Gymboree
– 10% off member’s estate plan (including spouse, if applicable) as Avenir Law Group
– 5% off elderberry items at Elderberry Fairy
– 10% off at Brittany’s Simply Delicious Bakery
– 1 free class; $15 off a session at Zumbini with Crystal
Click here for information on how to join or renew your membership.